What are you looking for? We can help!
How can I edit my payment details in the Taxamo merchant portal?
To edit your payment details in the Taxamo merchant portal follow these steps:
- Log in to your Taxamo account here and click ‘My account’ in the top right hand corner.
- From the dropdown menu press ‘Billing details’ to view your Pricing plan, Business details, and existing payment details. This information will be displayed on your screen.
- Press the ‘Update payment details’ button under ‘Payment status’ to the right of the screen and Taxamo will open a new billing details page.
- You can now choose your payment method, i.e Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal.
- To add or update your credit card details just enter your details in the ‘Payment Method Information’ fields provided.
- To pay using PayPal please click the PayPal radio button and click on the ‘Check out with PayPal’ button. You will then be re-directed to PayPal where you will be required to enter your PayPal username and password.
- Finally, press ‘Update Payment Method’ to complete the changes.
Once the billing details are up-to-date in the Taxamo merchant portal our billing system will extract the amount due and create an invoice for your payment(s).
If you have a situation where your billing details cannot be updated it is likely due to an issue with the payment processor - if so please contact Taxamo support and we will be happy to help make the update.
Note: To change your business, or payment, details you must log in using your owner account for Taxamo.