Taxamo Advantage is Taxamo's automated tax compliance software allowing businesses to manage their own VAT/GST calculation globally. Tax rates and compliance are managed on real-time sales using four comprehensive modules that allow:
- Real-time customer location determination
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales validation
- Compliant invoicing
- Foreign exchange rate application
Our tax software allows businesses to create VAT/GST-compliant tax reports, which you can then use to file and remit your tax in each country where you have these obligations. This is the same software that Taxamo uses to manage its tax risk globally.
Identify your customer’s location in real-time
When a customer purchases a service on your website, Taxamo’s compliance algorithm ensures the correct tax treatment and calculation for that transaction in real-time.
- Location evidence may be based on IP address lookup, credit card issuing country, billing information, business number validation, instruction from PSP. Real-time location determination conflict resolution is also possible
- Supports bespoke OCRI (other commercially relevant information)
Manage subscriptions and one-time payments
Taxamo supports both one-time and recurring transactions. We hold the evidence collected on the initial transaction so its VAT/GST rate can be determined for any subsequent transactions.
We also support any upgrades/downgrades throughout the recurring transaction lifecycle and reflect them accurately in appropriate tax reports and filings.
Taxamo’s B2B service validates local business numbers in real-time. Compliantly manage your B2B sales processes - including offering reverse charge (no-VAT/GST) - to business customers in countries that support it.
- Full validation of Business customer as per the local country recommendation
- Configure B2B validation time-outs per region
- Recheck and flag VAT/GST numbers on subscriptions
Because invoicing requirements vary from country to country, they can be complex to manage. Taxamo offers compliant invoicing across multiple rules: from language requirements to lottery number support, in every country we support. So, you don’t need to worry.
- Bilingual invoicing where required
- Compliant credit note generation
- Compliant foreign exchange rate indication where the tax value is required to be shown in local currency
- Configurable rules for invoice generation
- Signed invoice generation when needed
- Customizable footnote and date format
- Customizable email response
- Ability to predefine invoice numbering sequence
- Configurable invoice design using HTML/CSS
- Send invoices to customers via email or share link
Sell in any currency,
In any country
Taxamo compliantly calculates Foreign Exchange (FX) for multiple currencies, supporting sales in any currency in any country.
- Provides appropriate FX rate on the sale invoice, according to regional rules and regulations
- Provides FX rates for settlement reports based on the rules of the taxing country
- Provides FX rates via API, for easy export to other reporting tools
- Provides FX rates on refunds and transactions based on regional tax requirements
- Ability to reference historical FX transaction reporting periods
Store data for
Data storage for audit purposes varies by country (e.g. 10 years in the EU). Our solution meets all data storage compliance requirements for the countries we support - meaning your data will always be audit-ready.
- Transaction-related data is stored in the cloud and replicated between data centers for failover and fault tolerance. We use AWS data centers within the European Union.
- You can access all of your data at any time - either via our API or by the reporting and exporting facilities in our dashboard.
- GDPR compliant
Our platform allows for country-by-country reporting, giving you business-critical insight into your digital transactions and customer data via five main reporting dashboards/views:
- Global report
- Transactions report
- Refund report
- Individual transaction detail view
- Tax reports